Loaded steak tacos 🌮. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
GUACAMOLE: Combine avocado, juice from half the lime, and a pinch of salt. PICO DE GALLO: Combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, juice from the other lime half, ¼ teaspoon salt and black pepper, to taste. Layer each taco with steak and black beans. You can cook Loaded steak tacos 🌮 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded steak tacos 🌮
- You need 1 lb of steak meat.
- It’s 1/2 of purple onion diced.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare to taste of Adobo, sazon, pepper and garlic powder.
- It’s of Tostitos white salsa con queso.
- It’s of Corn salsa (see my recipe).
- Prepare 16 of corn tortillas.
- You need of Sour cream.
- It’s 4 of limes cut into quarters.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
You need to taste of Adobo, sazon, pepper and garlic powder. You need of Tostitos white salsa con queso. You need of Corn salsa (see my recipe). Loaded steak tacos 🌮 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth.
Loaded steak tacos 🌮 step by step
- Mix meat and spices and juice from a lime and marinate 30 minutes. Heat oil in pan and cook meat until done..
- Grill tortillas on your burner or in a pan to get them pliable..
- Load the tacos up with meat, salsa, onion, queso dip, cilantro, and sour cream. Garnish with lime juice..
It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Loaded steak tacos 🌮 is something which I've loved my whole life. Heat oil in pan and cook meat until done.