Mini Churro bites. Discover Our Catalogue Of New Dog Products. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
These homemade mini churro bites are made bite-sized and BAKED in the oven instead of fried making them a bit healthier! I serve them with an easy chocolate sauce that you'll love dipping into. Can be made with or without eggs !* These mini churros one of my most popular recipes for a reason! You can cook Mini Churro bites using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Churro bites
- It’s of Vegetable oil, for deep frying.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of plus 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of large egg.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Caramel sauce.
Baked is better than fried for these delicate cinnamon and sugar pastries. These keto churros minis are like little clouds bites of cinnamon goodness. They're the perfect substitute for traditional churros but without all of the sugar and carbs. Made with my tried and true combo of almond flour and cream cheese, these keto mini churros are bites of heaven.
Mini Churro bites step by step
- Pour 2 1/2 inches of oil into a cast iron pot and heat until a deep frying thermometer reaches 360 degrees F..
- In a large bowl mix flour and baking soda.
- In a medium saucepan combine butter, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, salt, and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat..
- Put the flour mix in the pan… and stir very quickly!.
- Add the egg and stir, then set the mix aside to cool slightly..
- Fill a pastry 🥮 bag with the mixture and squeeze out 1 inch of the batter into the oil at a time, cutting off the pieces with shears as u go..
- Fry in batches, about 12 at a time. Remove them to a paper towel to soak out the oils..
- In a large bowl, mix the rest of the sugar and cinnamon, then toss the churros in it:).
- Serve warm with caramel sauce!.
Fry the churro bites until they are golden brown on all sides then using a slotted spoon, transfer them to the paper towel-lined baking sheet. I use my Cake Pop Maker Machine to make the ball-shaped bites, because with that I can get airy and soft little balls of cake rather than dense ones with the food processor method. If you don't have a cake pop maker machine, then a mini muffin baking pan works really well. The shape will be different but that's the. While the churro bites are baking, melt butter in a bowl and combine cinnamon and sugar in a shallow dish.