Banana chocolate bread. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home.
Now sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda into the bowl and fold into the mixture. Your mixture should be relatively smooth- the only lumps should be the banana. It might seem a little sloppy- that's ok. You can cook Banana chocolate bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate bread
- Prepare of oat flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of ripe bananas mashed.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of stevia or sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- You need of semi chocolate chips.
Use a fork to mash the peeled banana in a mixing bowl. Add the remaining cake ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and beat with an electric hand whisk until combined and smooth. Fold the bananas into the mixture with the chopped chocolate and walnuts. Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin and level the top.
Banana chocolate bread step by step
- First you will mix your dry ingredients oat flower, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate container mix your bananas your milk and ground cinnamon..
- And your last container you will mix your butter and stevia first then as your mixing add one egg at a time..
- After everything mixed in there separate containers first combine your mixed mashed bananas with your butter mix. Then add dry mix and the end and finally don't forget your semi sweet chocolate chips..
- Place in a glass pan at 325°F for 70 minutes then enjoy!.
A soft and moist Chocolate Banana Bread filled to the brim with ripe bananas, cocoa, cinnamon and a handful of milk chocolate chips. Chocolate lovers unite 💕 Just when you thought banana bread couldn't get any better, we added a bucketload of chocolate. This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession. This chocolate banana bread recipe is infused with a double dose of chocolate from cocoa powder and chocolate chips, which gives it the most irresistible chocolatey flavor. The recipe is made with brown sugar and four whole bananas, which results in a tender, perfectly sweet bread.