Leftover Sweet Potato, Squash and Bacon Stew Soup. Easy, Effective and Delicious Weight Loss Programmes Tailored To Your Individual Lifestyle Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Spray a large saucepan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Spray a large saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and place on high heat. Then add tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, herbs and stock.
Remove from the heat and ladle into warmed bowls to serve. Tip: You can buy packs of. Add the chicken broth, water, white pepper and curry powder. You can have Leftover Sweet Potato, Squash and Bacon Stew Soup using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Sweet Potato, Squash and Bacon Stew Soup
- Prepare of Leftover Stew (See recipe attached) (see recipe).
- It’s of Water, as need for preferred consistency.
- Prepare 1 of oxo stock cube (vegetable or chicken).
- You need of Creme fraiche (optional).
Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne, if using. Peel and cube the butternut squash and sweet potatoes. Add the butternut squash and sweet potatoes, cover with vegetable stock and leave to cook until they are tender.
Leftover Sweet Potato, Squash and Bacon Stew Soup instructions
- Blend any leftover Stew into a smooth paste and add to a medium saucepan..
- Over medium heat, heat the blended stew..
- Add water in small amounts until you get to your preferred consistency and then add an oxo cube..
- Heat for 5-10 minutes..
- Ladle into a bowl and add a dollop creme fraiche (optional).
Add the cooked beans and fresh spinach, followed by the tomato purée. Find comfort on cold days in a bowl of sweet potato soup. This versatile potato tastes great and packs in the nutrition too – choose from one of our best-rated recipes. Place the onion, chopped butternut squash and sweet potato onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with the cinnamon and nutmeg.