Eggnog bread pudding. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Whisk together the eggnog and eggs and pour the mixture over the bread.
Pour eggnog mixture over bread cubes then toss lightly to coat. Using electric mixer, beat eggs,egg yolks,cream,sugar,bourbon,rum and brandy in medium bowl until smooth and thick; pour egg mixture over bread. Add raisins and stir until combined. You can cook Eggnog bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggnog bread pudding
- Prepare 1 loaf of sliced cinnamon raisin bread, ends removed and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare 3 cups of eggnog.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecan pieces.
- Prepare of Hand full of chocolate chips optional.
- You need of Caramel sauce optional.
- You need of Powdered sugar for dusting optional.
In a large bowl, stir together eggnog, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, egg and egg whites. Pour eggnog mixture evenly over bread cubes, pressing bread down into liquid to ensure every piece is soaked. Scatter prepared cranberries and raisins over top, then sprinkle with turbinado sugar. Remove pudding from refrigerator and unwrap.
Eggnog bread pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 Lightly butter 9×11 casserole dish In a large bowl beat eggs and add sugar, eggnog & bread – mix well Stir in pecans and chocolate chips so they're scattered throughout Bake approximately 30 minutes or until set Plate and top with caramel syrup and powdered sugar.
- Enjoy 😉.
Classic Eggnog is one of those beverages that defines the holiday season. It's thick, rich, sweet, and spiced with nutmeg — the warm spice that gives eggnog its distinctive flavor. But if you think the quintessential holiday sipper is just for drinking (or just for the holidays) — think again. Here it's spun into a luscious, make ahead Eggnog Bread Pudding – perfect. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and eggnog until blended.