Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Baked Delicious on eBay.
Add the chicken thighs to the prepared pan. Brush the honey mustard sauce on the chicken. Combine Dijon mustard, grainy mustard, honey, soy sauce, tarragon, and ginger in a large bowl. You can cook Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Prepare of Family pack of chicken thighs (or wings).
- Prepare 1 bottle of Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
Rinse chicken thighs under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Add chicken thighs to the bowl and toss to coat. Transfer to a baking pan and spoon sauce over the thighs. In a bowl, combine the mustard, honey, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper.
Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs step by step
- After preparing chicken, Season chicken on both sides (preheat oven to 375).
- Place chicken in a baking pan and add approx. 1.5- 2 cups of water to the pan so that chicken won't stick to the pan.
- Let chicken bake on 375 for approx 45 min. (Periodically check chicken and add a cup of water as needed if chicken is beginning to stick to the pan).
- After chicken has cooked for about 45 min. (Skin will have begun to darken and crisp)-remove pan from oven and add Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce directly to chicken. Use a spoon to smooth sauce all over the chicken.
- Place chicken back into the oven for remaining cooking time of 15-25 min sauce mixed with the water and chicken juices will form a delicious marinade..
Toss the chicken thighs in the ½ tsp. black pepper and ¼ tsp. salt, along with half of the mustard mixture. Pour the honey mustard sauce over it and spread evenly. Dip in some more of that yummy honey mustard sauce if you want and enjoy! Place partially cooked chicken in a baking dish. In a small bowl whisk together honey, dijon mustard chili powder and apple cider vinegar.