Lemongrass chicken thighs. Mail or Call for the Best Prices! Kühne + Heitz is your expert in frozen food products of high quality. It's really as easy as: Make lemongrass paste.
Remove skins and extra fat from chicken. Crush garlic and blend with lemongrass, fish sauce, sugar, and pepper. Packed with flavour and perfectly juicy, this Lemongrass Chicken Thighs recipe is perfect as a quick weeknight meal or as part of a weekly meal prep. You can cook Lemongrass chicken thighs using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemongrass chicken thighs
- Prepare 12 pieces of chicken thighs.
- You need 30 g of frozen chopped lemon grass.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 of red chilli peppers.
Topped with a scallion oil garnish and served with a side of rice, it'll have you reaching for seconds. Instructions Cut off both ends of the lemongrass. Remove the outer sheath and chop it finely. Minced the shallots, garlic, and ginger finely.
Lemongrass chicken thighs instructions
- Finely chop garlic and chilies and place in a bowl. Add sugar, fish sauce, lemon juice and a bit of boiling hot water to melt sugar..
- Place chicken thighs in large zip loc bag and add marinade sauce mixture. Place in fridge to marinate overnight.
- BBQ chicken at 225 deg farenheight for approx 30min, flipping every so often. Watch closely since the fat from the chicken will cause flare ups..
Slice the scallion into thin pieces. Use the white section to marinate the chicken and the green part to make the. Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; swirl in oil. I chose chicken thighs because they are more commonly used in authentic Lemongrass Chicken, are inherently juicier and reheat better but chicken breasts will still work. If you choose to use chicken breasts then I would pound the to an even thickness before marinating.