Pesto baked chicken thighs. Place chicken thighs onto the prepared baking sheet and coat each side with pesto. Pesto Baked Chicken Thighs Pesto Baked Chicken Thighs. Unfold chicken thighs in the same bowl; rub remaining pesto on all sides.
Place on tin foil lined baking sheet. Spread whatever pesto is left in bowl smear all over chicken. Combine chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, pesto, water, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large roasting pan; mix well. You can have Pesto baked chicken thighs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pesto baked chicken thighs
- You need 1/4 cup of prepared pesto.
- Prepare 3 of tbls. olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare 2 of lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs.
To make baked chicken with pesto, you can use any oven-safe pan. I like to use a cast iron pan or a stoneware pan. A good tong to hold the chicken and a box grater to grate the cheese will come in handy too. You can serve this pesto chicken thigh with toasted bread or pasta.
Pesto baked chicken thighs instructions
- Preheat over to 375. Stir pesto oil salt pepper together and add chicken. Stir until all chicken has pasto all over.let set 15 mins on counter..
- Place on tin foil lined baking sheet. Spread whatever pesto is left in bowl smear all over chicken. Bake for 20min..
- Flip chicken bake for another 10 mins or until done..
Combine the pesto, garlic, and lemon juice; rub the mixture evenly over the chicken pieces. Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil. Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.