Creamy Chicken and Potato Soup. These Recipes May Taste Like They Took Hours To Make, But They're Fast & Simple To Make! Campbell's® Cream Of Chicken Soup Is The Base For Some Delicious Recipes! Directions In a large saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
Instructions In a large pot or saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onion, celery, and carrots over medium heat until soft. Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and stir until coated. Slowly whisk in the chicken broth and milk. You can cook Creamy Chicken and Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Potato Soup
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and cut up.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of chopped carrots.
- It’s of flour.
- You need of minced garlic.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of potatoes peeled and cut into bit size peices.
- It’s of cheese.
- Prepare of thyme.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
Add chicken broth, salt, pepper, thyme and garlic powder then stir until well combined and smooth. CHICKEN- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and sautee until chicken is fully cooked. Add to the Dutch oven with the chicken and saute until tender. Slowly whisk in the chicken broth and milk.
Creamy Chicken and Potato Soup instructions
- Melt butter in a large pot and at veggies and garlic. Saute till fragrant..
- Add flour to create a roux. Slowly stir in the chicken broth and milk till combimed..
- Then stir in the thyme, salt/pepper and potatoes let simmer for about 10 min..
- Once potatoes are almost ready add your chicken and cheese then let simmer till potatoes are soft then serve and enjoy 😊👍.
Add potatoes, bring to a simmer, and let them cook until fork-tender. Add in creamy chicken leftovers and corn, then bring to a simmer and allow to cook until heated all the way through. Add in a little more milk if soup is too thick. Add garlic and bacon bits to taste. It's the method that sets this chunky, vegetable loaded, creamy Chicken Potato Soup apart from other soups like it.