Pork Stew. Heat half the olive oil in a medium non-stick saucepan. Dust the pork with the flour. Add half the pork to the pan and brown on all sides.
Find everything from green chilli Mexican-inspired pork stew to chorizo and bean stew. We also have loads of sausage stews to make with your favourite bangers. Pork stews and casseroles For something deliciously different, try our pork stew recipes. You can cook Pork Stew using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Stew
- Prepare 125 g of pork loin (cut diced).
- It’s 2 of eggs (boiled).
- Prepare 4 of black mushroom (boiled and cut).
- It’s 4 of star anise.
- It’s 6 of garlic (fried).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of caramel sauce.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of White pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
Find everything from green chilli Mexican-inspired pork stew to chorizo and bean stew. We also have loads of sausage stews to make with your favourite bangers. Pork Stew is a simple and substantial one pot meal that is guaranteed to satisfy your family. It doesn't need much on the side.
Pork Stew step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients..
- Heat the pan, put the oil and fry the garlic.
- Put in the pork loin until semi cooked..
- Season with caramel sauce, sugar, pepper, and salt until it thicken..
- Add some water, then put the mushroom and eggs in, and add star anise in. Bring to boil until it's all cooked..
Serve it over rice, or with cornbread muffins or rolls and butter, for a filling and satisfying meal. Pork stew with mustard is a rich and flavourful stew that can be made ahead and frozen. Pork shoulder is a great value cut of meat, but this recipe makes it taste so luxurious. Slow cooking the pork makes the meat extra tender, and gives all the flavours extra time to develop. The mustard gives this pork stew a good kick, and it may take a while to cook but it's so worth the wait.