Scrambled Egg Burrito. Heat oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and melt butter over medium heat. Add the egg mixture, and stir with a heatproof rubber spatula to scramble.
Scrambled Eggs Burrito is a scrumptious dish that you can prepare for your loved ones in breakfast and brunch. This delicious Fusion recipe is cooked using tortillas, eggs, cheddar cheese and some common spices. Traditionally the burritos are loaded with spices, however, this dish doesn't uses much ingredients. You can have Scrambled Egg Burrito using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Egg Burrito
- You need 2 cups of kidney beans, boiled.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 of onion (medium-sized), finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato (medium-sized), finely chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of kasundi or mustard sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of warm water.
Great recipe for Scrambled Egg Burrito. Breakfast burrito filled with saucy kidney beans, tangy salsa, yoghurt sauce and fluffy scrambled eggs. It is the perfect on-the-go breakfast for busy mornings. Add sliced avocado and shredded cheese if desired.
Scrambled Egg Burrito step by step
- In a large bowl, add all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, milk, oil and warm water. Knead for 10 minutes..
- Make a soft dough and cover it with damp cloth. Allow it to rest for at least 15 minutes..
- Divide the dough ball into 4 equal portions. Roll them out into small circles. When the pan is hot, place 1 tortilla into the pan. Keep the flame low..
- Cook both sides for 2-3 minutes. The tortilla should be nice and soft. It should have only a few brown spots on the surface. Transfer them to a plate and cover with a clean kitchen towel..
- In a small bowl, add chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies, lemon juice and salt. Mix well and keep it aside..
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the boiled kidney beans and tomato ketchup. Mix it well..
- To make the yoghurt sauce, add kasundi, red chilli powder and salt to the yoghurt. Give it a nice mix..
- In a bowl add cornflour and milk. Give it a whisk. Then add the eggs. Beat until blended. Add salt and pepper. Mix everything nicely..
- Heat butter in a non-stick pan over medium flame. Pour the egg mixture..
- Stir with a spatula to scramble. Once done, turn the flame off..
- To make the burrito, add a layer of scrambled eggs, kidney beans, chopped veggies and yoghurt sauce. Roll it up and serve..
Fold the sides of the tortilla to the center, and then roll the burrito closed. Serve these soft scrambled egg fajita breakfast burritos warm. Add roasted potatoes or fries if desired. Melt butter in a pan over medium high heat. Pour egg mixture into the pan.