Meat and Bean Burritos. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Find everything for your home For the beans, add the oil to the pan you cooked the steak in.
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the onions until softened. Then add the ground beef and cook until the beef is. Meanwhile, heat the refried beans in a saucepan over medium-low heat. You can have Meat and Bean Burritos using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat and Bean Burritos
- It’s 1 of lb. 93% ground Beef.
- You need 1 of pack Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 of can Refried Beans.
- Prepare 1 of chopped Japaleno, or more.
- You need 1 large of Flour Burritos.
- You need 1 of shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 of fresh Salsa (see my recipe for baked tacos).
- You need 1 of Sour Cream.
Add the cheese, and stir it in till its melted. Remove beef from pan to a plate using slotted spoon. In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Return to pan; add the beans, cheese, enchilada sauce, water, onion and seasonings.
Meat and Bean Burritos instructions
- Brown meat in large fry pan. Lower heat. Do not drain. Add taco mix and stir. Add beans, peppers and cook till blended and hot..
- Place burrito on plate, sprinkle with cheese, heat 30 sec. in microwave until melted..
- Add 3 tbs. meat mixture to lower half of burrito. Add 3 tbs. salsa on top of meat..
- Roll up burrito style and serve with sour cream..
Fold sides and end over filling and roll up. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic until meat is browned and no longer pink, stirring often to break up meat. Our variation on the traditional Mexican beef burrito is filled with lean minced beef, kidney beans and red peppers, all in a spicy tomato and garlic sauce and covered in a gooey, cheesy topping. Spicy Beef And Bean Burrito Recipe stuffed with a simple super tasty seasoned beef beans cheese and other fillings of choice Mexican food is pure comfort food and it is really easy to make a home-cooked meal. The burrito beef mince filling is especially good – Whether you prefer spicy bean and cheese or salsa-topped steak, there are soo many ways to customize your wrap.