EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳. Great discounts and savings on top home brands. From Pots & Pans And Kitchen Gadgets To The Latest Cookware, Get Cracking EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 Chef Nena Indiana. In large bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper with whisk until well blended.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and dried mustard until thoroughly combined. Evenly spread half of the bread in the bottom of the casserole dish. Sausage Tortilla Breakfast Bake This casserole is perfect for a special brunch. You can cook EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳
- You need 1 pack of grandad biscuits.
- It’s 4 of eggs beaten + 1/2 cup milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon cooked and roughly chopped.
- You need 3 cups of sausage gravy (see my recipe).
- Prepare 1/2 of purple onion diced fine.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
It combines the spices of the Southwest with the comfort of a hearty breakfast. You can spice it up by adding cayenne and hot peppers, or mellow it by replacing the tomatoes and green chilies with mild salsa. It's versatile and easy—no wonder it's a longtime. This easy overnight sausage breakfast casserole is the perfect make ahead breakfast entree.
EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 instructions
- Lightly grease a 13×9 baking pan. Cook the sausage gravy and let cool. Cool bacon and chop roughly. Mix eggs and milk and put spices in with egg mixture..
- Cut your biscuits into 8 pieces and toss into baking pan. Pour sausage gravy over the top and then top with bacon..
- Pour egg mixture over top and top with onions and cheese. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or over night..
- When ready to bake heat oven to 350 and bake 35-45 minutes until golden brown..
Simply prep the night before, refrigerate and bake the next morning. This is a great dish for a Sunday brunch, or you can cut it into six pieces and freeze it to have as a quick and easy breakfast any day of the week. I also like to make it with broccoli, carrots, green onions, Canadian bacon and sharp cheddar cheese; the variations are nearly endless! —Lauri Knox, Pine, Colorado. Whole wheat pancakes are a healthy, flavorful breakfast that are quick enough for a weekday but special enough for a weekend brunch. Mix up the batter of whole wheat flour, oats, cinnamon, apple, walnuts, raisins, and yogurt the night before.