Baked marinated salmon. Treat Your Loved Ones To Our Delicious Scottish Smoked Salmon. Try Ardtaraig Gin Infused, Peat Smoked & Whisky Infused Scottish Salmon Too. Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
Sprinkle with garlic powder, soy sauce and lemon juice. We use this field to detect spam bots. If you fill this in, you will be marked as a spammer. You can cook Baked marinated salmon using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked marinated salmon
- It’s of Salmon half to a pound.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine I used Riesling.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of instant expresso.
Add the cup of white wine vinegar and stir all the ingredients with a spoon. Place the salmon steaks on an oiled round baking dish. Pour the remaining marinade into the parcels half way through cooking. Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well.
Baked marinated salmon step by step
- Mix all the ingredients whisk well and let sit for about an hour with the salmon.
- Pre heat 400 ° in a shallow pan place it all in for about 45 minutes bast at least 2.
- Enjoy I was truly satisfied Enjoy my friend.
Place the fish on a baking tray lined with baking parchment. How to bake salmon in the oven Salmon fillets can be baked in the oven much in the same way as any other fish or chicken breast. Follow the instructions on your recipe, as some will call for salmon to be placed in a baking tray with other ingredients whereas others might ask for the salmon fillet to be wrapped in foil. Place the salmon fillets on a sheet pan lined with cooking spray. Brush the reserved marinade over the salmon fillets, then serve with lemon wedges if desired.