A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Buy Healthy tofu recipes on eBay.
Make sure you boil the sauce down enough. A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers. Ever since I got home, I've been fiddling around with Korean-style recipes, trying to recreate the delicious flavors of K-town. You can have A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers
- You need of Tofu Hamburger Patty Recipe Learned from a Former Chef (Recipe ID: 1577679).
- Prepare 200 grams of Mixed ground meat (beef and pork).
- Prepare 200 grams of Firm tofu.
- Prepare of ○ Bulgogi sauce.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 dash of Carrot.
- You need 50 ml of ○ Apple juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or more ○ Gochujang.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ○ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○ Mirin.
- You need 2 tsp of ○ Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○ Grated garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of ○ Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○ White sesame seeds.
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- You need 1 dash of Green onions or scallions.
These juicy bulgogi burgers are inspired by, probably the most well-known Korean specialty of bulgogi — marinated slices of beef grilled on a barbecue or stove-top griddle. We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to a chef's recipe for korean style bulgogi tofu hamburgers recipe. Here is how you cook that. The ingredients needed to prepare A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu.
A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers step by step
- Here are the ingredients we need for today! Easy, right? Make sure you drain the tofu first..
- Julienne the carrots and thinly slice the onions..
- Mix all of the ○ ingredients for the bulgogi sauce. The apple is optional! Use about 1/8 of an apple and grate it..
- Add the carrots and onions! Marinate them in the sauce for 30 minutes! Gochujang can differ a lot depending on the manufacturer, so adjust the amount as needed!.
- To make the hamburger patties, look at Tofu Hamburger Patty Recipe Learned from a Former Chef https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156703-tofu-hamburgers-this-recipe-comes-directly-from-a-former-chef.
- For how to cook the hamburgers, look at; Hamburger Cooking Taught by a Former Chef. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145488-a-hamburger-chef-teaches-you-how-to-pan-fry-hamburgers.
- Stir-fry the vegetables from Step 4 in a frying pan!.
- Add the bean sprouts to the pan on top of the vegetables right away!.
- Add some kimchi if you like! You can also serve kimchi on the side with the hamburgers!.
- Stir well while you stir-fry the vegetables!.
- A lot of liquid will come out of the vegetables, so make sure you boil it down! Taste it!.
- Plop the vegetables on top of the tofu hamburgers!!.
- If you have green onions, use them to garnish the hamburgers!.
- This looks tasty, doesn't it?.
A Chef's Recipe for Korean Style Bulgogi Tofu Hamburgers. Hello chef, I just would like to let you know that the dish you prepared is actually called "Kalbi/Galbi" and not Bulgogi. Bulgogi is made with thinly sliced ribeyes and kalbi is made with boneless or bonein. How To Make Korean Bulgogi by Chef Jia Choi. I ended up finding a somewhat authentic (at least given the ingredients available to.