Chicken pizza recipe. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Matt's Marinated Chicken Spinach Pizza – Quick, Pourable Crust. Matt's Marinated Chicken Spinach Pizza – Quick, Pourable Crust. A deliciously quick and easy dinner or snack. You can cook Chicken pizza recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken pizza recipe
- It’s of Pre backed original Italian pizza crust ( 14 inch).
- It’s 1 cup of chicken breast Chopped.
- You need 3 tbsps of Pizza sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of jalapenos Chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese or any branded cheese Chedder cube grated.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 3 tbsps of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
A traditional puttanesca sauce is a spicy mixture or tomatoes, onions, capers, olives, oregano and garlic. Chicken Pizza Recipe – About Chicken Pizza Recipe: An Italian favorite, this chicken pizza recipe is a delicious mix of flat bread or base topped with cheese, chillies, onion, garlic sauce and chunks of chicken. Tossed to perfection, this quick and easy pizza recipe is the solution to all those chicken and cheese cravings. Perfect for those movie nights or parties at home.
Chicken pizza recipe instructions
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic paste.
- Add chicken breast, salt.
- Cook until chicken becomes tender, keep aside.
- On the top of pizza bread, spread pizza sauce, chicken, jalapenos and cheese.
- Keep in micro wave oven for 10 – 15 minutes (200 degree c) For more continental recipe, visit http://www.recipecuisine.com/continental.html.
Add the chicken and fry to colour on both sides. Remove the chicken from the oven and spread the tomato mixture on top. Sprinkle the cheese over, and place the cherry tomato on top. In a bowl combine the passata, tomato paste, onion powder, garlic powder, basil and oregano and set aside. Season one side of the flattened chicken breasts with salt and black pepper.