Savoury semolina bread. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Large assortment of beads and charms of excellent quality!
Great Prices on Semolina Bread & More Groceries. Semolina flour is made from a different strain of wheat than all purpose or bread flour. To make the Dough: Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water in a large bowl. […] In a small pan, heat the oil and temper the whole spices until fragrant. You can have Savoury semolina bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savoury semolina bread
- It’s 2 cups of semolina.
- You need 1 of maggi cube.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of active yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbs of vegetables oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Remove loaf from tin and cool slightly on the wire rack before serving hot. ABOUT Spiced Semolina Savoury Bread RECIPE. Bread is a thing which connects us to everyone in this world. Wherever you go, you can find bread in different shapes, sizes, flavours, textures etc but the main thing is it's bread.
Savoury semolina bread step by step
- Add semolina in a bowl n other dry ingredients, add chopped parsley, add vegetables oil n mixed to form crumbs, add warm water to form a dough..
- Knead to form a soft dough..
- Cover the dough n allow to rise for 30min..
- After 30min deflate the dough, grease ur baking pan with oil, n transfer d dough, allow to rise for 30min again and then steam..
- Enjoy with drink n chicken curry sauce or any desired sauce..
- Nb: I didn't add curry to mine..
Today I too have a simple bread recipe to share. It's too simple too prepare but with a distinct amazing flavour, a zing of spices with mildness of onions and herbs. Mix the semolina, flour, salt and remaining sugar together in a large bowl. Use your hands to bring the ingredients together. Harcha or Harsha (حرشا in Arabic) is a Moroccan bread that is prepared with fine semolina and butter or olive oil.