Best Chocolate Frosting. Find Deals on Fluffy White Frosting Betty Crocker in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Stir melted butter and cocoa powder in a bowl until evenly mixed. Add confectioners' sugar and milk; beat until smooth and easily spread.
Cocoa Powder – Either natural unsweetened or Dutch-processed cocoa powder are ok to use. Chocolate – use high quality chocolate bars for the best flavor. Either milk, semisweet or bittersweet chocolate can be used. You can have Best Chocolate Frosting using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Frosting
- It’s 2/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 3 3/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salted butter.
If you like to use milk chocolate, you can leave out the cocoa powder, which will make the chocolate flavor less intense. This is the BEST Chocolate frosting recipe! It's a homemade, rich chocolate buttercream frosting made with cocoa powder. It's the perfect chocolate frosting for piping cupcakes and for decorating cakes, it's whipped and airy but very stable and hold its shape.
Best Chocolate Frosting instructions
- Melt butter until partially melted (around 35 seconds in the microwave) and combine with cocoa powder until creamy..
- Add in vanilla extract and mix..
- Add in 1/3 cup milk slowly and combine. Don't beat it too hard or it'll splatter..
- Add in 2 cups of powdered sugar slowly. Again, don't beat too hard or it'll splatter. Remember to scrap off excess chocolate from the sides..
- Add in the final 1/3 cup of milk and the final 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar. Combine and beat until finished. Refrigerate to save and enjoy..
- This will make about 5-6 cups, enough to cover two stacked cakes or up to a 9×12 pan with some left over..
I am sharing all my tips for making the perfect chocolate buttercream. Best Chocolate Frosting Recipe We've featured this mouthwatering buttercream, known as "the best chocolate frosting around", several times on Tastes of Lizzy T in the past. You've seen it on mint cakes, peanut butter cakes and chocolate shortbread. Mini Vanilla Bean Yellow Cupcakes with Creamy Chocolate Frosting. Mix using an electric mixer until blended and creamy.