Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Pay With PayPal For A Fast, Secure Checkout – Save Big On A Great Range – Order Now.
Do the same with the sugar, cocoa, and finally, the flour, one at a time, whisking until fully incorporated. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips. Whisk together with a mini whisk. You can cook Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake
- Prepare 35 g of flour.
- You need 15 g of cocoa.
- Prepare 30 g of sugar.
- Prepare 75 of ml/74g milk.
- You need 30 g of butter.
- Prepare 30 g of chocolate or nutella.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of vanilla.
- You need of baking powder (if you're not using self raising flour).
- You need of ~~~~~toppings that you like such as:.
- You need of ~peanut butter.
- It’s of ~ice cream.
- You need of ~whipped cream.
- Prepare of ~berries or bananas.
- You need of ~jam.
Whisk briskly until batter is smooth, making sure to break up any cocoa or flour lumps. Whisk together all of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips in a large ceramic mug or bowl until lumps are gone. Let the brownie cool for a couple of minutes before eating. If you're looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe to curb an intense chocolate craving, reach for your favorite mug and this recipe for Fudgy Chocolate Brownie Microwave Mug Cake.
Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake instructions
- Put your mug on the scale and set the scale to 0. This way you can add your ingredients directly in the mug without getting other pots dirty..
- In your mug, put the butter and chocolate and then melt in your microwave. Stop it and mix every 30 seconds so the butter wont turn into oil completely. Put the mug on the scale again..
- Add milk, mixing it in quickly so that the butter won't harden..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one by one. If you're not using self raising flour, add very little baking powder. Take care, adding too much can make the cake taste weird. Half a teaspoon is too much! Just add a pinch..
- I can never eat a whole one, so if you want to, you can pour half of the batter in another mug and make two. Put the cake in the microwave and "bake" for 2-3 minutes, taking into account how soft and fudgy you want it to be. Baking it for too long will make it hard and spongy, so make sure it's still a bit wet on top when you take it out..
- Add whatever toppings you prefer..
This sweet treat is so gooey and chocolatey that you'll think you had died and gone to heaven. The vanilla glaze adds a bit of flavor contrast as well as flavor depth to the already delicious brownie. Whisk together flour, cocoa, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl. Stir in water, oil, peanut butter, and vanilla extract until smooth. Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug, leaving space from the top to keep the batter from overflowing as it cooks.