Indo Chinese Crispy Chicken Chilli. Chicken World – Order directly online or download our app and save your time! Order directly online or download our app. How to make Indo Chinese Crispy Chicken Chilli Recipe To begin making the Indo Chinese Crispy Chicken Chilli recipe, firstly let us marinate the chicken.
Saute garlic, ginger and chili until they turn aromatic. Add cubed onions or spring onion whites along with bell peppers. Indo Chinese Crispy Chicken Chilli is a spicy dish which is prepared using chicken and spicy Chinese sauces. You can cook Indo Chinese Crispy Chicken Chilli using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indo Chinese Crispy Chicken Chilli
- Prepare 250 grams of Chicken, cut into medium sized pieces.
- It’s of Sunflower Oil, as required.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Ginger, minced.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies, slit.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum), sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- You need of Salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Red Chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Green Chilli Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Roasted tomato pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Corn flour.
- You need of Water, as required.
It makes a great party appetizers too. How to make chilli chicken Preparation. Shallow fry or deep fry the pieces until golden. In a medium bowl mix together Kashmiri red chili powder, salt, black pepper, ginger paste, garlic paste, vinegar, water, cornstarch, and all-purpose flour.
Indo Chinese Crispy Chicken Chilli instructions
- For marination 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon Soy sauce 1/2 teaspoon Red Chilli sauce 1-1/2 tablespoon Corn flour 2-1/2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour (Maida) Water, as required Salt, as required.
- Directions:- To begin making the Indo Chinese Crispy Chicken Chilli recipe, firstly let us marinate the chicken..
- In a mixing bowl, combine, black pepper powder, soy sauce, red chilli sauce, corn flour, and maida.
- Add a little water to make it a smooth batter. Make sure that the batter is neither too thick nor too runny..
- The next step is to coat the chicken pieces in the batter for the Indo Chinese Crispy Chicken Chilli recipe..
- Once they are coated well, deep fry them on medium-high in a deep fry pan. Drain them on a tissue paper to absorb the extra oil. Keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a wide skillet on medium flame, add ginger, garlic and green chillies. Saute it for about a minute..
- After a minute, add onion, green bell pepper and salt. Toss them on high flame. Do not over cook, as we want the crunchiness in the vegetables.
- Now bring the flame back to medium and add soy sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper powder, green chilli sauce, tomato sauce and red chilli sauce. Again bring the flame to high and toss them properly..
- After 2 to 3 minutes, mix cornflour with 1 tablespoon water and add it to the veggies. When its cooked, add the fried chicken pieces..
- Adjust the salt according to your taste and mix it properly so that the chicken pieces are well coated with the prepared sauce.
- Once it is done, switch off the stove and Indo Chinese Crispy Chicken Chilli ready to be served..
- Ready to eat.
Lightly spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with oil spray. Instructions Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Add chicken pieces and mix well. Heat oil for frying in a pan. Once the oil is hot, add chicken pieces and fry on medium heat until slightly browned.