Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce. Add a tortilla and move it around until it's buttery. Add cheese, then fajita mixture, then more cheese, then top with another tortilla and pat it down. Flip the quesadilla over and cook the other side until it's golden.
Remove chicken from skillet, and wipe the skillet clean. Chicken Fajita Quesadillas Recipe Succulent, seasoned chicken strips with sauteed peppers, onions and melty cheese. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl. You can cook Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce
- You need of Fajita sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato ketchup,.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder,.
- You need 1 tsp of salt,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar).
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage sliced,.
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced,.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of yellow capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of green capsicum.
- It’s 2 cup of boneless chicken cut into small cubes,.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Chicken marinate.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fajita sauce,.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic and chilli paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt).
- You need as required of Mayonnaise,.
- It’s as required of homemade TORTILLA.
- You need As needed of Cheddar cheese or you can use mozzarella.
Some of the best dipping sauces for these Chicken Fajita Quesadillas include fresh sour cream, salsa, pico de gallo, and guacamole. You might also want to make a melted queso dip to have on the side for these quesadillas if you are a true cheese lover. Pour marinade into a plastic bag, add chicken. In a medium mixing bowl add the pineapple, red onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce step by step
- Take a pan add in all the above fajita sauce ingredients in the brackets now heat the pan and keep stirring till all combined well.remove off the flame.(pic 2)sauce ready.slice up the vegetables (pic3).
- Now marinate the chicken with salt,ginger,garlic and chilli paste.now add 3 tbsn of prepared fajita sauce.mix well and marinate for 5 to 10 mins.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and add in the vegetable (exceptcabbage) then add salt and pepper,toss it up and remove.now same pan add 2 tbsn olive oil add in the chicken.
- Now cook chicken till done and has absorbed all the spice.now use home cooked tortillas.now apply some mayonnaise to tortilla then fill half section with cabbage,chicken and stir fried vegetables.
- Now lastly add cheddar cheese and now cover it halfway(pic1),now apply oil to the pan and roast till crispy and golden colour(pic3).keep apply oil..
- Serve hot with the prepared fajita sauce and chilli mayonnaise. Do make and enjoy.
Place two tortillas, buttered side down, on a griddle; sprinkle with cheese, onion, tomato and chicken. Top with remaining tortillas, buttered side up. Make sauce: in a medium bowl, whisk together mayo, jalapeño juice, minced jalapeños, garlic powder, cumin, paprika, and cayenne. To another medium bowl, add chicken. Instructions In a small bowl mix together the fajita seasoning mix until well blended.