The Best Banana Bread. Healthy banana bread A few simple swaps transform often indulgent banana bread into something altogether healthier. This smart recipe uses agave syrup rather than sugar and low-fat spread instead of butter, plus wholemeal flour and natural yogurt. The finished bake can also be batch cooked and frozen for a later date.
Angie Hubbard The Best Banana Bread. Banana bread This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better. You can cook The Best Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Banana Bread
- You need 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of mashed ripened bananas.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of splash of milk.
- You need 1 of walnuts (if desired).
- You need 1 of chocolate chips (if desired).
Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This recipe is so easy and can be made by hands, without a mixer. The banana bread is crazy moist, sweet, loaded with bananas and walnut! This is the best banana bread recipe ever!
The Best Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the butter and sugar til it is a crumbly semi creamy texture..
- Beat in the egg then add the mashed bananas..
- Mix in the flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Make sure all the other ingredients are mixed together well, then add the splash of milk. Not too much, but just enough so the batter isn't too thick..
- Then mixed in any desired add on ingredients, like chocolate chips or walnuts..
- Grease a 8×4 in loaf pan and pour batter inside. Bake in heated oven for approximately 1 hour..
It is super easy to make, extremely moist and full of sweet banana flavors and aromas. This recipe is perfect to have. The bananas have to be over-ripe. When it comes to banana bread, the blacker the peel, the better. These mushy bananas give off a much sweeter flavor, making them perfect for baking banana bread.