Christmas One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread #ChristmasBaking. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth.
Str in the melted butter and sour cream. Stir in the eggs, sugar, and. Stir in the baking soda, salt, and flour until. You can cook Christmas One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread #ChristmasBaking using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread #ChristmasBaking
- Prepare of ripe bananas.
- You need of I /3 cup melted butter.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of large egg,lightly beaten.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need of baking SODA.
- You need of Lunch of salt.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- You need of chocolate chips.
Measure the butter, then place in a medium sized microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted. In a bowl, mash the bananas. Stir in the melted butter until smooth. Add sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt and flour.
Christmas One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread #ChristmasBaking instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Spray loaf pan with baking spray,the one with flour in it and set aside.
- In bowl mash bananas until smooth completely and add butter until smooth.
- Add sugar,egg,vanilla, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Stir until batter is thick and combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter in loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Fold in chocolate chips and pour into pan. Mix the dry ingredients and the canola oil into the sugar mixture. And in that one bowl, you'll whisk together a teensy bit of melted coconut oil or butter (just a smidge!), some egg whites, and a pinch of salt. The small amount of coconut oil or butter, a mere ½ tablespoon, really helps keep your healthy chocolate chip banana bread low calorie and low fat! one bowl chocolate chip banana bread. It's perfectly soft and moist, and loaded with chocolate chips.