Beef jerky teriyaki. Check Out Beef Jerky Teriyaki on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Low Prices on Teriyaki Place pineapple and garlic in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
This beef jerky recipe is made with a beef cut commonly used for London broil, and marinated before drying in teriyaki, soy sauce, orange juice, and honey. You can make this jerky in a standard oven or in a dehydrator. Our biggest gripe about most store-bought teriyaki beef jerky is that the teriyaki flavor itself is too bold. You can have Beef jerky teriyaki using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef jerky teriyaki
- It’s 1-2 lbs of top round steak let the butcher slice it for you.
- You need Teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need Teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need Teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It’s 3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
It's fine for one or two pieces, but it quickly wears out its welcome. Our recipe produces a milder, more subtle teriyaki flavor, which we find to be more suitable for beef jerky. When the umami flavors of teriyaki sauce and beef jerky collide, the result is a mindblowing snack that you'll want to get your hands on as soon as possible. These tasty morsels won't be around for long once your friends and family find out about them!
Beef jerky teriyaki instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl mix all ingredients together well and individually add each piece of beef into mixture. Make sure all pieces of beef get coated well in mixture. Refrigerate beef mixture for 3 hrs to marinate..
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place wire racks over the foil. Transfer beef to paper towel dry off all excess liquid from beef. Then line beef on wire racks so that they are touching one another, but dont overlay any pieces..
- Bake beef in oven 3 to 4 hrs at 175 until beef is dry and leathery..
Jack Link's Beef Jerky is the finest beef, refined with the choicest spices and then leisurely air-dried according to the old family recipe. Jack Link believes that all of this care and patience produces probably the very best. Dehydrated bulb onions that have been finely ground into a soft powder adds a subtle sweet and savory flavor, making our beef jerky delectable. Dehydrated bulb onions that have been finely ground into a soft powder adds a subtle sweet and savory flavor, making our beef jerky delectable. Teriyaki Beef Jerky is a staple snack in our pantry.