Italian Sausage Rice. Browse the Best Collection of Recipes & Dishes From Our Famous Chefs. Find and Save Ideas about Healthy Recipes & Meal From Professional Chefs. Bring The French Quarter To Your Kitchen With Zatarain's® Recipes & Ideas For Inspiration.
In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the rice, onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender. Stir in the water, salt and hot pepper sauce. You can cook Italian Sausage Rice using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage Rice
- It’s 2 packages of beef rice-a-roni.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of Italian sausage.
- You need 5 cups of water as per instructed on packages.
In a large skillet saute the turkey sausage. Add the tomoatoes, broth and pepper. Stir the Rice until all liquid is absorbed. Directions In a small skillet, cook the sausage, onion and red pepper over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
Italian Sausage Rice step by step
- Remove the casing from sausage and brown. Add the rice and stir coating the rice a roni with the sausage renderings. Add water and flavor envelopes..
- Continue to cook till rice is done. Serve I hope you enjoy..
This is just a combination of condensed Cream of Mushroom soup (I use Campbell's Healthy Request) and water. Combine the sauce with the rest of the raw ingredients in your dish: fully cooked Italian Style Smoked Chicken Sausage, bell pepper, onion, diced tomatoes, uncooked white rice, and salt and pepper. Brown the sausage slices in a large nonstick skillet, then remove to a plate. Sauté the peppers, onion, and spices. Add the rice, garlic, and red pepper flakes, stirring to coat.