Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle. At Home or 'On The Go', Carb Killa Bars Are The Ultimate Indulgent, Guilt-Free Snack. Achieve Your Training Goals & Buy Online Today! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders To assemble, drizzle the bottom of your trifle dish with caramel sauce then start with a layer of crumbled brownie, top with a layer of salted caramel mousse and repeat until you reach the top of your Trifle dish.
Leave some bits chunky so you have nice chewy texture to match the soft mousse and cream. Next, spoon over the Salted Caramel sauce to moisten the brownie. Scoop in a large spoonful of the Salted Caramel Mousse and move it around to reach the edges In individual jars or one large trifle dish, layer cooled pudding, brownie pieces, whipped cream, and salted caramel sauce. You can cook Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle
- Prepare of #FMC For brownie.
- Prepare 200 gm of chocolate, melt half, chop half.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 0.5 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of For caramel sauce.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 100 ml of cream.
- You need of For layering.
- It’s 200 ml of + 200 ml whipping cream.
- Prepare of Oreo biscuits Vanilla.
- You need of Chocolate sauce.
Continue layering until the serving dish is filled. There are no exact measurements for the layers, it depends on the size of the dish and the look you are going for; just keep the layers even and have fun! Mix to combine and then turn heat to medium high. Swirl the pan but don't stir!
Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle instructions
- #FMC Brownie – mix oil and sugar together till light and fluffy. Add eggs. Beat till mixed well. Add vanilla essence. Add melted chocolate. Fold it in. Add flour and cocoa in 3 parts. Add water if needed. Add salt. Fold well. Lastly add chopped chocolate and fold well. Grease a pan and line with parchment paper. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 30 to 40 mins..
- Caramel Sauce – add sugar in a thick bottom pan in very low flame, let it simmer and melt, dont stir. When the colour changes to golden brown, add butter. After butter is melted and mixed well, add cream. Stir well till all white specks disappear. Switch off gas. Add salt. This will thicken more. If it's too hard, reheat on very low flame and add milk till cream consistency..
- Whip 200 ml cream. Till stiff peaks. Incorporate half cooled caramel sauce in it. Keep in fridge. Save half..
- Whip 200 ml cream into stiff peaks. Keep it in fridge. Crush oreos. Keep aside..
- Layering – take a 1000 or 1500 ml bowl. Crush brownie roughly. Add to the bowl. Take caramel whipped cream. Layer it. Drizzle caramel sauce on top of it. Add whipped cream. Add chocolate sauce. Then crushed oreos. Repeat layers. In the last later of oreos top it off with generous amount of caramel cream and caramel sauce. I made 2 bowls out of this..
Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle is one of my favourite desserts to bring with me on family outings. It has a light, fluffy consistency similar to pudding or brownies. There is an amazing assortment of flavours available including lemon, cranberry apple and chocolate. I enjoy using frozen fruit in the dessert and once the chocolate has melted, it makes for a very rich, smooth and creamy dessert. On low flame,add cream and mix well.