Ghostly Beef Jerky. Check Out Beef Jerky on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! This is an extreme heat product not for the timid or weak.
Ghostly Beef Jerky Boca de Fogo Dahlonega, GA. I'm always tweaking different recipes to come up with my own. I think I got it right with this one with the Ghost Pepper Puree. You can cook Ghostly Beef Jerky using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ghostly Beef Jerky
- It’s 2 lbs of lean beef sirloin tip, thinly sliced.
- You need 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ghost pepper purée.
Here is how you achieve it. Delicious beef jerky infused with the crazy spicy ghost pepper. Ghost Pepper Beef Jerky is a match made in heaven that burns like hell. BOO! – Take the chance & scare your taste buds.
Ghostly Beef Jerky instructions
- Cut each slice of meat into 1-2 inch strips..
- Mix onion powder, garlic powder and pepper in a small bowl.
- Using a casserole dish, layer each slice flat into the dish and sprinkle with the seasoning mixture. Cover and place in refrigerator for about an hour..
- In a sauce pan over medium heat mix together the brown sugar, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar and pineapple juice. Heat until the brown sugar has completely dissolved. Refrigerate marinade until cool..
- Place meat into a large gallon sized bag. Pour cooled marinade over the seasoned meat and seal the bag. Massage the mixture to make sure all of the meat is coated. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours..
- Using a smoker, arrange the meat strips flat on the grill. At 180° to 200°, smoke the meat using your favorite soaked hardwood for about 90-120 minutes or to your preferred doneness. (you can usually tell how quickly the meat is dehydrating after about 45 minutes.).
Thom's Ghostly Garlic heat hides in the shadows until you swallow. Lean select cuts of Beef Jerky with a hearty garlicy, back ground heat sensation. In other words, it's really, really hot! We start with our premium beef flank steak. Combining two of the world's hottest peppers, Carolina Reaper and Ghost Pepper, make this flavor extremely spicy and fiery!