Banana and Chocolate chips bread using a bread machine. Banana Chips Available From Holland & Barrett. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online! Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout – Limited Time Only.
If you use unripe green or hard yellow bananas, your banana bread might not be as tasty. Unripe bananas have more starch and less sugar than ripe bananas. Pour your eggs, butter, milk and bananas into the bread pan and set it aside. You can have Banana and Chocolate chips bread using a bread machine using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and Chocolate chips bread using a bread machine
- You need 250 g of bread flour.
- It’s 20 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 30 g of butter.
- Prepare 3 g of instant dry yeast.
- It’s 3 g of salt.
- Prepare 210 g of banana (about for 2 bananas).
- Prepare 60 g of chocolate chips.
Next combine all of your dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and stir until well-mixed. Add the dry ingredients to the bread pan. Press the "Quick Bread" button on your bread machine. To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components.
Banana and Chocolate chips bread using a bread machine step by step
- Add bread flour, sugar, butter, salt, banana, and instant dry yeast in your bread machine..
- Set and start the machine to the bread course..
- After first knead, add chocolate chips. Resume the bread course. I like melting chocolate,if you like it,please add chocolate with Step1 ingredients..
Here is how you cook that. Place all ingredients in bread machine pan except banana and chips and press start. Place the bread pan in the bread machine. Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine. Select the Dough setting, and press Start.