Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Slow Ooker On eBay.
Instructions Press all the seasonings (salt, onion powder, garlic powder, rosemary, paprika) into all sides of the beef. Pour beef broth into slow cooker. Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast Make-ahead tip: Sear the pot roast, caramelize the onions and mushrooms, and chop the carrots and celery the day before. You can cook Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- It’s of Chuck Roast.
- You need 32 ounce of beef broth.
- Prepare 4-6 of carrots chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of diced potatoes or bag of small potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of shallots ( left whole unpeeled) or can use 1 small onion even pearl onions work great to!.
- You need 1 of Lipton onion recipe packet.
- You need Dashes of Worcestershire and A1.
- You need of Seasonings.
Then pop it all into the slow cooker on Sunday and go enjoy your day. Watch the video to see how easily this family-pleasing dish comes together. Place mixture in the slow cooker (you may want to coat the slow cooker with a thin spray of oil for easy clean up). Place roast on top of mixture and turn to coat so that all sides are lightly covered.
Sunday Slow Cooker Pot Roast step by step
- Set crockpot on low/.. (will take 8-10hrs) high (4-6 hours)/ and fill with chuck roast and beef broth and cover.
- Once starts to heat I throw seasonings in (can do in beginning).
- Let sit 2 hrs on high or 3 hrs on low (once roast gets browned color).. At this time add carrots and cover for one hour… (I do this to let meat cook more to have a tender shredded ending also so veggies don't boil and mush down ..carrots take lil longer than potatoes to cook and soften).
- Now add potatoes and onions and cover for few more hours until all tender.
- Once meat shreds on its own and potatoes are soft turn off and serve!.
- Yummy Sunday Dinner!!!.
Place sliced vegetables around roast (I like to coat those too in the soup mixture). Spray slow cooker w/ nonstick cooking spray and insert a slow cooker liner. In a med. bowl, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water. Pour the mushrooms and any liquid from the pan into the slow cooker over top of the beef. Sunday Pot Roast With the help of a slow cooker, you can prepare a down-home dinner any day of the week, not just on Sundays.