Banana Bread. Choose from our loaf-ly selection of quick & easy recipes available online today Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
A fantastic quick bread, which makes use of over-ripe bananas. Its incredibly moist, fruity and utterly delicious. Enjoy for afternoon tea, elevenses or pop into packed lunches. You can cook Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 2 of large bananas.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Large egg.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of oil.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 Cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 Tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Chocolate Chips as required(optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Easy to make, great with tea and beloved by kids and adults alike, it's not hard to see why this is one of the most popular baking recipes on BBC Good Food. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the peeled and mashed bananas. Then, with your wooden spoon, stir in the walnuts, drained sultanas and vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture, a third at a time, stirring well after each bit.
Banana Bread step by step
- Ek bowl myn bananas ko mash kar Lyn.
- Ab us main sugar,egg or oil daal ke achy sy mix kryn.
- Ab Milk add kar ke mix kar lyn.
- Sath hi vanilla essence daal ke mix kryn.
- Ab maida or baking soda ko chaan lain or daal ke mix kar lyn.
- Thori c chocolate chips bhi add kar lyn ap nai karna chahty to mat kryn.
- Ab oil grease pan main batter daal dyn.
- Preheated oven myn 180c pay 50 mins ke liye bake kar lyn.
- Bake hony ke bad nikal lyn or tea ke sth serve kryn😋.
In a large bowl, combine flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with non-stick baking parchment.