Beef Jerky. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Our beef jerky is made from British beef, it is a high protein, low fat snack food, ideal to take with you on outdoor pursuits such as hill walking, climbing or camping. Every pack is sourced from British grass-fed cows, and is fully traceable.
The family owned and run farm in the Scottish borders has its own abattoir. Jerky is made from domesticated animals as well as game animals. Jerky from domesticated animals includes beef, pork, goat and mutton or lamb and game animals such as deer, kudu, springbok, kangaroo, and bison are also used. You can have Beef Jerky using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Jerky
- You need 2 lbs of London Broil.
- Prepare of Marinade Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Yamasa Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ground White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Red Cayenne Pepper.
Recently, other animals such as turkey, ostrich, salmon, alligator, crocodile, tuna, emu, horse, camel, and earthworm have entered the market. Billy Franks makes the best beef, pork, turkey & vegan jerky in the UK. Our award-winning flavours are made using the best British grass-fed beef, free-range turkey and outdoor-reared pork. Our premium craft snacks are all natural, high protein, low sugar, low salt and packed full of flavour.
Beef Jerky step by step
- Adjust above marinade ingredients by adding or subtracting 1/4 measurement per 1/2 lbs of meat..
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a lidded container or sealable bag..
- Slice London Broil to desired thickness. Add meat to marinade container or bag..
- Cover marinade container or seal bag and let sit in refrigerator overnight..
- Smoke at 180 degrees to complete the jerky..
Blue Ox Jerky Co. – Winter Garden, FL. Beef biltong is the ideal alternative to beef jerky. Beef jerky is a popular and convenient snack food. Its name comes from the Quechua word "ch'arki," which means dried, salted meat. Beef jerky is made from lean cuts of beef that are.