Thai Spicy Peanut Sauce. Food you never knew you wanted. Delicious Thai food delivered by Deliveroo. Huge Selection on Second Hand Books.
Add hot water, peanut butter, and lemon juice to the saucepan; stir until smooth. Stir chili sauce, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce into the peanut butter mixture. Making your own Spicy Thai peanut sauce is incredibly easy. You can have Thai Spicy Peanut Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Spicy Peanut Sauce
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbs of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of Chili Flakes.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of White vinegar or Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Honey.
- You need Pinch of Dried Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Warm water to adjust consistency.
Just combine all ingredients into a large bowl and whisk briskly until completely smooth and combined. Use it as a sauce for noodles, to baste chicken with on the grill, or as a dip. To use this as a salad dressing, thin slightly with water to desired consistency. Although many Thai peanut sauce recipes use coconut milk, this peanut sauce recipe does not.
Thai Spicy Peanut Sauce step by step
- In a bowl, take all the ingredients and whisk it until everything well combined..
- Add water to adjust the consistency and again whisk the mixture until you get desired consistency..
- This sauce can be used to season your favorite dish like Salads, wraps or noodles..
All you need to do is whisk together peanut butter with soy sauce, rice vinegar, lime juice, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and water. This is a simple, no cook peanut sauce! A few notes about this recipe: This homemade peanut sauce recipe is made with garlic, soy sauce, ginger and cayenne pepper for a traditional Thai flavor. This recipe for spicy Thai peanut sauce goes with noodles, salad, fried tofu or even a bowl of pasta. Try it poured over steamed veggies for kids.