Beef Stew with Celery and Tomato. Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Add a splash of oil to a large casserole pan and place it over a medium heat.
But no one said that the main liquid should be water. This is a good recipe for using up overripe tomatoes that are too soft for a salad. This recipe is from Delia's Frugal Food. You can have Beef Stew with Celery and Tomato using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Stew with Celery and Tomato
- You need 500 g of beef fingers.
- Prepare of Peppercorns.
- You need 5 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 stalks of celery.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 glass of water.
Casseroles and Stews, One-pot recipes; Add to favourites. Print this page. method; Ingredients; Method. Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole and fry the meat over. Here is a hearty and tasty winter vegetable-loaded beef stew for the slow cooker.
Beef Stew with Celery and Tomato instructions
- Boil water then add beef let it boil for five mins.Theb remove from fire andvwash properly tovremove scums..
- Heat oan.and add oil.Saute onion until soft then pour in beef.Stir and cook for 10 mins.Then take a pot and transfer it.Add in tonato soy peppercorns and celery..
- Then pour a glass of water and simmer it for an hour until the beef are tender.Can add water if the sauce is not enough..
You can vary the root vegetables in this stew—choose from carrots, turnips, parsnips, new potatoes, onions, or leeks and add mushrooms or celery. As well, you can vary the stock—use all beef stock, or chicken stock, or a combination of beef stock, Burgundy wine, dark beer, or brown. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the cubes of beef. Toss the beef with the flour to coat all sides. Heat the oil and butter in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.