Grilled chicken fajitas. Instructions (Skip this step if using chicken tenderloins.) One at a time, place the chicken breasts in a sealable plastic bag and,. Add the oil, garlic, lime zest, cumin, oregano, ancho chili. Clean the grill and preheat to high.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Cover and grill chicken and onion. Combine all the spices in a small bowl and mix them well. You can have Grilled chicken fajitas using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken fajitas
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Fajita seasoning – (see my other recipe on Fajitas seasoning).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of fresh lime juiced.
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of white onion.
- You need 12 of flour tortillas.
- You need of toppings.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese Pico de Gallo Guacamole Sour Cream Salsa Salsa Verde.
Cut the tops off the bell peppers and use the Scoop Loop ® to remove the seeds and veins. Cut the bell peppers into quarters. Speaking of breezes, we could have really used one the night we lit the grill to make these grilled chicken fajitas. So easy to make, and so quick.
Grilled chicken fajitas step by step
- Filet the chicken and place in a bag or gallon size freezer bag. Season with the fajita seasoning and shake to coat. Drizzle the oil over chicken. Squeeze the lime over the chicken. Stir to combine. Let it marinate for at least 20 minutes..
- Place the chicken on the preheated grill. Grill over medium-high heat for 20 minutes until finished. cut the bell peppers into quarters and place on the grill. Slice the onions into fat rings and place on the grill.(Iam using a grill sheet).
- Grill the peppers and onions for 5 minutes or until they are to the tenderness you like. When chicken and peppers are finished, remove from the grill and slice. Place the tortillas on the grill to warm. I like to place them on the lower rack so they get beautiful grill marks on the tortillas. Assemble and serve with any of your favorite fajita toppings. Enjoy!.
- Notes- season peppers with some Olive oil and Fajita seasoning. This is just how i grill my peppers and a few other veggies. (and I change the seasoning depending on what Iam making.)… the recipe didn't call to do this, this is my own personal touch..
- (i dont like hard tortilla shells so,grill marks don't matter to me, to each their own.).
- Notes- i cut my one chicken strip in half and used it for one fajita, easier that way).
The method involves quickly searing the meat on a griddle or grill, and then slicing and serving with quickly seared peppers and onions. Learn about Chicken Fajitas and other Chili's menu choices. At Chili's, fresh is happening now! Put the cilantro, lime juice, broth, scallions, garlic, jalapeno, honey, and salt in a blender, puree until smooth. To make the grilled chicken fajitas: Combine lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, salt, and chili in a large shallow plate or bowl; mix together.