Easy Homemade Chili Sauce (Sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam). Removed and transfer to the blender mug. Add salt and chicken powder if use it. Since I haven't regularly used a lot of chili sauce except when entertaining, it was important to me to find a sauce for which I usually have all the ingredients and still tastes like chili sauce.
Who needs commercial chili sauce when you have this recipe? Thank you for the recipe! -just made a simple ingredients,very easy to prepare and it wont take too much of your time Please don't forget to like this video. See more ideas about sambal recipe, sambal, indonesian food. You can have Easy Homemade Chili Sauce (Sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam) using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Chili Sauce (Sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam)
- It’s 10-15 of Thai chili (bird-eye chili).
- You need 5 of red sweet bell pepper (the small one).
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/8-1/4 tsp of chicken powder optional.
- It’s of 1 tsp or more lemon juice (optional).
See more ideas about sambal, sambal recipe, indonesian food. The regular mie ayam, mie ayam abang-abang or mas-mas, and mie ayam yamin. Abang or mas means brother, a way to call somebody for respect such as siblings, family or friends or someone who sells food; so, abang-abang or mas-mas is the plural for abang or mas. The noodle of mie ayam yamin has sweeter taste due to the mix with kecap manis.
Easy Homemade Chili Sauce (Sambel cabe for bakso or mie ayam) step by step
- Boil the Thai chili and bell pepper together for 5 minutes. Removed and transfer to the blender mug. Add salt and chicken powder if use it. Then blend it until smooth. In this process you can add 1 tbsp of water if need it..
- Add lemon juice if you like, taste it. And voila, the chili sauce is ready. You can store it in the refrigerator for a week. Or you can fridge it for after 3 months. Enjoy!.
- “Dine What You Want at Your Home” HappyCooking 👩🍳❤️.
In this recipe, I made the version version of mie ayam. Sambal Chili is the quintessential condiment in Southeast Asian cuisine, especially in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore. Almost every household will have their own hot chili sauce recipe. The base ingredients of the sauce are usually red chili, shallot, garlic. Many would argue a good sambal chili would not be complete without belacan.