Banana Bread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Banana Bread Recipe on eBay.
In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. A fantastic quick bread, which makes use of over-ripe bananas. Its incredibly moist, fruity and utterly delicious. You can have Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of soft bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Chocolate chip (optional).
- It’s of Oil for greasing.
Enjoy for afternoon tea, elevenses or pop into packed lunches. Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, then gently fold in, along with the nuts, if using.
Banana Bread instructions
- First of all mash all bananas..
- Now add 1cup of condensed milk in it and mix well.
- Take another bowl add All purpose flour and baking Powder and cocoa powder and sieve it..
- Then add sifted flour in banana mixture and mix it well.add some chocolate chip.
- Now grease bread mould with oil. place baking paper..
- Pour the better and bake it in preheated pan or pateela for 25 minutes on low to medium flame..
- After 25 minutes banana bread will ready cut inti slices and enjoy…
Banana bread is a cake tin classic. Easy to make, great with tea and beloved by kids and adults alike, it's not hard to see why this is one of the most popular baking recipes on BBC Good Food. Banana bread is a great recipe to make with kids, and they'll enjoy tucking into it, too! In a large bowl, mix the melted butter and sugar and beat until blended. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the peeled and mashed bananas.