Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce. Vitamins & Supplements, tested and manufactured in the UK. Top quality Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce Elle Woods Providence, Rhode Island.
Add cilantro, agave syrup, and coconut milk. More may be added to reach desired creaminess. I like to put my sauce in the refrigerator for an hour so flavors can blend. You can have Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce
- It’s of Fresh ground peanut butter (whole foods).
- It’s of Ground ginger.
- It’s of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of Lime Juice.
- You need of Soy sauce (or substitute).
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Agave syrup.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
I've seen it added to other things. Feel free to use this sauce how you choose. Nime Chow are fresh Cambodian spring rolls stuffed with bright veggies, and wrapped in delicate rice paper. Served with a savory-sweet peanut sauce for dipping, these morsels are perfect healthy appetizers or snacks on their own or as part of a meal.
Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce instructions
- Combine fresh ground peanut butter, ginger, sriracha, lime juice, soy sauce, and water. Mix well..
- Microwave for 15-30 seconds to "marry" the ingredients. Stir well..
- Add cilantro, agave syrup, and coconut milk. More may be added to reach desired creaminess..
- I like to put my sauce in the refrigerator for an hour so flavors can blend. I mix it before serving with Nime Chow..
- Here's a crunchy, tangier version of this recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359853-ls-tangy-natural-nime-chow-peanut-sauce.
See recipes for L's Tangy Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce, Veggie Nime Chow too. Nime chow peanut sauce recipe I used to go to an asian restaurant in RI where they had nime chow sauce with a translucent, sweet vinegar base. Every other nime chow sauce I've had has been an opaque peanut butter base and its not the same. In a shallow but wide brimmed bowl pour warm water. Submit one rice roll wrap into the water until it is a bit gooey.