Chia Pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Everything You Need To Meet Your Goals.
Directions In a medium bowl, whisk to combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener of your choice, vanilla if using, and salt. When you're in need of a quick, no-cook, make-ahead breakfast, chia pudding checks all the boxes. You can even keep jars of it in the fridge for snacks or dessert. You can have Chia Pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chia Pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- You need 3 tbs of chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of drizzle of honey (optional).
The chia pudding should be nice and thick, not liquidy. You can also prep you pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if that's easier. When ready to serve top the pudding with berries and enjoy. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds.
Chia Pudding step by step
- Gather all ingredients.
- In a large class or small bowl combine almond milk, chia seeds and vanilla (add honey if desired).
- Whisk with a fork to combine ingredients.
- Store in the fridge overnight and eat for breakfast the next morning.
- (Next day) top with raspberries or any other fruit and enjoy!!.
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be included for school lunches. To make your pudding, combine the chia seeds and the plant milk in a container, or a mason jar (preferred). Mix well and give your jar a vigorous shake to distribute the chia seeds somewhat evenly. Chia Seed Pudding with Orange, Carrot and Ginger Juice (Vegan, GF, Dairy Free) The Worktop mint leaves, sugar, coconut cream, chia seeds, Orange, lime Neapolitan Chia Seed Pudding made by luci In a medium bowl, gently stir together the chia seeds and almond milk.