Crockpot Chili Meatballs. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Add some real maple syrup and it goes to fantastic to amazing. You will love this crockpot meatballs and so will everyone else.
The kids like when we have a "snack day" too. Place meatballs on a baking pan and tent with foil. Just watch them and when all the pink is gone pull them out. You can cook Crockpot Chili Meatballs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili Meatballs
- You need 1 bag (64 ounce) of frozen meatballs.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 bottles (12 ounce) of chili sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian herb vinaigrette dressing.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Add the meatballs and stir to coat with the sauce. Grape Jelly, Chili Sauce, and BBQ Sauce – make up a delicious, sweet, tangy, and slightly spicy crockpot meatball sauce. Meatballs – I use Cooked Perfect Homestyle frozen meatballs for convenience. Prepare meatballs according to package instructions.
Crockpot Chili Meatballs instructions
- Place frozen meatballs into your crockpot……..
- Place your sliced onion, green pepper and minced garlic on top of frozen meatballs…….
- In a bowl combine your chili sauce, Italian herb vinaigrette dressing and black pepper, mix well……
- Pour chili sauce mixture over meatballs……..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4- 6 hours, stirring occasionally………
- Serve as a New Year’s Eve appetizer and enjoy 😉!!!.
In a large skillet, combine chili sauce and jelly; cook and stir over medium heat until jelly has melted. Add meatballs to pan; heat through. Add the garlic and cook for a few seconds more. Add all the ingredients in a crock pot. Use any frozen ingredients you prefer, such as frozen meatballs or beans.