Thai Peanut Chicken Curry. Free Delivery On All UK Orders. Widest Range of Freeze Dried Meals. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk A recipe for spicy and fragrant Thai peanut chicken curry with coconut milk and plenty of cilantro on top.
A bright white covers everything, a few trail markers the only indication of which way to go. Pour in the coconut milk, stock, soy sauce, curry paste and peanut butter and bring to a gentle simmer. DIRECTIONS In a medium saute pan saute peanut oil, red curry and sambal over med. heat for a few minutes. You can have Thai Peanut Chicken Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Peanut Chicken Curry
- It’s 6 of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 1/2 of diced yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of eggplant.
- Prepare Handful of cilantro (separate stalk and leaves).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of red Thai curry paste.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoo veg oil.
- It’s 1 stalk of green onions.
- It’s 1/2 of lime.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of brown sugar.
Add the chicken and cook through. Add coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar and peanut butter. Top with fresh lime juice and crushed. Made with chicken, spinach and red bell pepper simmered in a combination of coconut milk, red curry paste, peanut butter and lime, this fragrant curry is quick, easy and immensely satisfying.
Thai Peanut Chicken Curry step by step
- Heat oil in pan. Sautee onion, diced cilantro stalks and green onions for 3-4 minutes. Add curry paste..
- Add eggplant wedges and cook until tender. Then add peanut butter and soy sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes..
- Add thinly sliced chicken and stir until it is fully incorporated into the curry mixture and cooked through. Then add brown sugar. Cook for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze juice of lime and stir. Then add the creamy top half of the coconut milk. Once mixed through, add the rest of the coconut milk..
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and top with cilantro leaves. Eat with jasmine rice..
This Thai Coconut Peanut Chicken is a Thai inspired chicken dish served over pasta. Method To make the peanut butter, put the nuts into a food processor with the salt (if using) and honey and blend until it. Bring a pan of water to the boil, then add the. Put the chicken into a large bowl. Add the honey, oil, curry paste, peanut butter and salt, and mix it all well with your hands, massaging in all that flavour.