Crock pot Beef stew. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Clean out the frying pan and fry the beef in the remaining oil in batches until it is well browned, then tip each batch into the slow cooker.
In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery. Add the flour and water mixture to the crock pot. You can have Crock pot Beef stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Beef stew
- You need 2 l of ounce packages dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 2 pounds of lean beef stew meat.
- You need 5 of medium potatoes diced.
- Prepare 2-3 cup of cups baby carrots.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 (10 ounces) of each Xmas cream of celery soup.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need Bag of frozen peas.
Place flour in a large shallow dish. Add stew meat; turn to coat evenly. This Slow Cooker Beef Stew is a delicious, old fashioned beef stew recipe simmered in the slow cooker with tender meat, carrots, potatoes and celery. It's easy to make and so perfectly comforting and cozy for chilly days!
Crock pot Beef stew instructions
- In a large plastic bag, combine dry onion soup mix and paprika. Add in meat and shake the bag to coat meat with the seasonings. You might have to do the step in batches for all the meat to fit. Once meat is coated spread out evenly into a greased 7 quart crock pot..
- Top meat evenly with diced potatoes, carrots,onions, and frozen peas..
- Mix the cream of celery soup and ketchup in a small bowl l. Pour mixture over the meat and vegetables..
- Cover crock pot with lid. Cook on low heat for 8 hours or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Stir to combine everything!.
- Enjoy 😊.
Start the gravy: Put the skillet back over medium high heat. If needed, add a little more oil. Cook the onions and garlic until starting to soften. Pour beef broth, with browned bits, into the Crock Pot. Pour remaining beef broth into Crock Pot, along with Worcestershire sauce.