Banana bread. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
Its incredibly moist, fruity and utterly delicious. Enjoy for afternoon tea, elevenses or pop into packed lunches. Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl, then stir in the melted butter and caster sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. You can have Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 3 cups of oat flour.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of coconut sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 4 of smashed ripe bananas.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- You need of Optional ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Stir in the vanilla extract or cinnamon (or use both if you like), then beat in the eggs. Sift in the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda, then gently fold in, along with the nuts, if using. Banana bread is a cake tin classic. Easy to make, great with tea and beloved by kids and adults alike, it's not hard to see why this is one of the most popular baking recipes on BBC Good Food.
Banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 350. Mix all dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- PreheatppMix all wet ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and combine. Then add the optional ingredients..
- Ensure that your pan is non-stick. Pour the mixture in and stick in the oven!.
Banana bread is a great recipe to make with kids, and they'll enjoy tucking into it, too! Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with non-stick baking parchment. In a large bowl, mix the melted butter and sugar and beat until blended. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then the peeled and mashed bananas. Then, with your wooden spoon, stir in the walnuts, drained sultanas and vanilla extract.