Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake. Put the butter, sugar, eggs,flour, baking powder and vanilla in a bowl. Add egg and vanilla, to creamed mixture and beat until combined. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Do not overbeat or the icing may turn runny. Spread icing over the cooled cake and decorate with fresh blueberries. Replace the vanilla and milk in the sponge with the juice of half a lemon and the zest of a whole lemon. You can cook Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake
- Prepare 170 gr of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 150 gr of sugar.
- Prepare 110 gr of cream cheese room temperature.
- It’s 113 gr of unsalted butter room temperature.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of 3/4 cup blueberries (fresh).
Cheese and chive soda bread So delicious! Blueberry Cream Cheese Dump Cake has got to be the easiest cake in the world to make. Fresh blueberries sit on the bottom with chunks of cream cheese scattered throughout. All this goodness is topped with a buttery cake layer.
Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven on 350 F. Spray the baking loaf pan with cooking spray or brush with the butter. Line up with the parchment paper. And spray again with the cooking spray or brush with the butter. Set asides..
- In a medium bowl combined together all the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder and salt. Now using a stand mixer or another mixing bowl, beat sugar, butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at time, then add vanilla extract. Mixing until all combine..
- Pour dry ingredients into the batter mixture. Gently fold it using spatula. Make sure to fold it well until no pockets of dry flour appears. Then add blueberries, gently fold it with the batter mixture..
- Transfer to the baking loaf pan. Smooth the surface with spatula and bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Take off from the oven. Let it cool down then remove from the pan. (My husband ate half of it right away after it comes out from the oven. He couldn’t wait for it to cool) 😀.
- After it completely cool down, slice and served. Enjoy!!.
Some people may call this a dump cake. Here's why this Cream Cheese Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake is a great pound cake: Though it weighs a pound its super creamy cake like texture will have you swooning for another bite 😉. The lemon adds a wonderful vibrance to this cake. The blueberries are all about the plump sweetness plus just look at that color!! It has a deliciously tender & soft texture, zero dry cake crumbs, a bright & sunshiney lemon flavor, and tons of juicy blueberries.