Choco Banana Bread. After you have beaten the eggs into the mixture, add the bananas and then the melted chocolate- be sure the chocolate is cool. Now sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda into the bowl and fold into the mixture. Your mixture should be relatively smooth- the only lumps should be the banana.
Add eggs, bananas, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to the banana mixture and mix just until combined. Use a fork to mash the peeled banana in a mixing bowl. You can have Choco Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco Banana Bread
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of dark chocolate.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of large overripe banana.
- Prepare of unsalted butter, melted, slightly cooled.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of large egg.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Chocolate chip.
In a separate bowl, vigorously whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and allspice. Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture: Stir until just incorporated, then stir in the chocolate chips. Let them reach their full potential in this gorgeous banana and chocolate bread recipe. Or, for a fruitier twist, try this banana and pear cake instead.
Choco Banana Bread step by step
- Heat your oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and sea salt. Set aside..
- In another bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork. Add the melted butter and oil and stir until combined..
- Stir in the brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth..
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, don’t over-mix. Stir in 3/4 of the chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 of chocolate chips over the top of the bread..
- Bake for 50-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean..
- Check at 50 minutes, just to be safe. Oven times vary.Remove the pan from the oven and set on a wire cooling rack. Let the bread cool in the pan for 15 minutes before sliced..
To freeze, cool the bread completely and wrap tightly in plastic wrap followed by a layer of aluminum foil. Defrost completely before slicing and serving. For a chocolate peanut butter banana bread, substitute a handful of. A soft and moist Chocolate Banana Bread filled to the brim with ripe bananas, cocoa, cinnamon and a handful of milk chocolate chips. Chocolate lovers unite 💕 Just when you thought banana bread couldn't get any better, we added a bucketload of chocolate.