Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers. Bestel het lekkerste van Subway gemakkelijk vanuit je luie stoel. Bestel je favoriete gerechten, waar en wanneer je maar wilt online! Sauté onions and garlic in oiled skillet, then transfer to plate.
Stuff peppers with filling, then bake. Sprinkle a little queso fresco on top before you bake them up, and weeknight dinner is served. Chicken fajita stuffed peppers are a fun way to serve fajitas. You can cook Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers
- You need 4 of large green bell peppers.
- Prepare 2-1/2 c of riced cauliflower.
- Prepare 8 oz of boneless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2" thickness.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 c of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 c of shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c of fat-free plain Greek-style yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 c of salsa.
The fajita fillings are stuffed into roasted bell peppers! They are easy to make, self contained, and great for meal prep. There's no need to fuss with wraps with these. Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers are full of flavor with green bell peppers stuffed with fajita seasoned chicken, rice, sliced red and yellow peppers, onions and shredded Mexican cheese!
Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Slice stem top of peppers and remove seeds. Place cut side up in deep baking dish, leaning against sides if needed. Bake until tender, 20-30 min..
- Combine cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Set aside..
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and heat on med. Season chicken using half of the seasonings. Cook in skillet until cooked through, about 4 min. on each side. Transfer to cutting board and chop into small pieces..
- Remove skillet from heat and wipe clean. Re-spray and bring to med. heat. Add cauliflower, onion and remaining seasoning. Cook and stir until almost tender. Add in chicken and finish cooking veggies..
- Blot away excess moisture from peppers. Fill with chicken mixture. Sprinkle on cheese. Top with salsa and yogurt..
These Stuffed Chicken Fajita Peppers are a great dinner idea when you are craving Mexican flavors but want something a little different. Place the bell peppers into the cavity of a muffin tin (regular or jumbo depending on the size of your peppers). And place the muffin tin pan on a baking sheet. Heat ghee or cooking oil of choice In a large skillet over medium heat. Heat the canola oil in a pan over medium heat.