Potato balls Recipe By RuNas kitchen. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Looking For Mash Potato Recipe? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Directions In a bowl, beat eggs.
When the oil is hot enough, drop one by one ball and fry it on the medium flame till golden. After a minute or two, turn the balls and fry till golden on all the sides. Drain the balls on the kitchen towel to remove the excess oil. You can cook Potato balls Recipe By RuNas kitchen using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato balls Recipe By RuNas kitchen
- It’s of Potato.
- You need of Attaruhu.
- You need of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Albasa.
- Prepare of Shredded chicken.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil.
- It’s of Ruwa.
- You need of Maggi.
Serve hot potato balls with tomato ketchup or any green chutney of your choice. Potato masa Recipe By RuNas kitchen RuNas Kitchen kano. Potato Egg Attaruhu Spring onion Garlic Ginger Maggi Mai Pinch salt Curry Spices Steps. Make these Mouth Watering Crunchy Potato Balls by Kitchen Area With Their Deliciousness on.
Potato balls Recipe By RuNas kitchen instructions
- Da farkoh zaki dora tukunya kizuba ruwa saiki kawo dankalinki daman kin ferayeshi saiki dan zuba gishiri kijuya kirufe ya dahu.
- Idan ya dahu saiki mashing dinsa saiki kawo shredded chicken dinki kizuba attaruhu da albasa kizuba daman kin danyi blending dinsu green pepper kuma kin yanka saiki zuba akai kisa maggi da dan turmeric powder kijuye sosai komai yahade.
- To saiki shafa mai a hannunki da inda zaki ajye idan kin mulmula to saiki rinka gutsura kina mulmulawa harki gama.
- To saiki fasa kwai adan kwano kizuba masa ginger and garlic powder kidan kada saiki dauko dankalin nan da kika mulmula kina sawa a cikin kwai din sai kuma kisa a ruwan mai ki soya idan yayi golden brown saiki kwashe shikenan aci da ketchup 😋😋.
- ✍🏻Written by *Rukayya m jamil* *Mrs Nasir * CEO 👩🍳RuNas Kitchen👩🍳.
Oil your palm and knead the potatoes, making into. Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Do the same for the rest of the potato balls. For frying, take a saucepan and heat the oil in it. Keep in mind that oil quantity should be enough to fry potato cheese balls completely.