Dhokla Pizza Recipe. To begin making the Gujarati Dhokla Pizza Recipe we will first make the Khatta Dhokla. Dhokla Pizza is a fusion recipe that you can make for your kids. It is a quick recipe that you can try for breakfast or as an evening snack.
Grease the dhokla plates and put the batter in them. Prepare for the pizza toppings while the dhokla gets cooked. Dhokla Pizza Recipe step by step. You can cook Dhokla Pizza Recipe using 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dhokla Pizza Recipe
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 cup of chana dal- Bengal gram dal.
- You need 1 cup of white urad dal- Whole.
- You need 3 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch of chopped ginger.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd- Yogurt.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mint leaves- Pudina.
- It’s 3 of onions thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of bell peppers thinly sliced.
- You need 3 tablespoon of tomato basil pasta sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sweet corn.
- It’s 2 of black olives sliced.
We need first to cook the Khaman dhokla. Add green chillies, ginger, curd, and salt to taste. Grind them into a smooth batter. Dhokla Pizza Recipe is something that I have loved my whole life.
Dhokla Pizza Recipe instructions
- We need first to cook the Khaman dhokla..
- Take chana dal, urad dal, and rice and soak them in water for around 5-6 hours..
- After 6 hours, put the urad dal, chana dal, and rice in a mixer grinder. Add green chillies, ginger, curd, and salt to taste..
- Grind them into a smooth batter. Now keep the batter to ferment for 8 hours or overnight..
- The curd will help in the fermentation process..
- Once the batter has fermented, add grated carrots, green chillies, and mint leaves. Mix well to combine..
- Place the dhokla steamer with little water to preheat..
- Grease the dhokla plates and put the batter in them..
- Place the plates in the steamer and let it cook on high flame for 10 minutes..
- Prepare for the pizza toppings while the dhokla gets cooked..
- Take a pan and put some oil..
- Add onions and capsicum and sauté on medium flame until they get caramelized..
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees for 10 minutes..
- To see if the dhokla is cooked, put a knife inside. If it comes out clean, dhokla is ready..
- Allow the dhokla to cool for 5-10 minutes..
- Remove it from the steamer and place it on a baking tray..
- Apply tomato basil sauce on dhokla and top it with caramelized onions and capsicum. Add some sweet corn and black olives as well..
- Grate some cheese on the top and allow it to bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes till the cheese melts..
- Remove the dhokla pizza from the oven and cut it into slices..
- Serve it hot with oregano and chilli flakes..
They are nice and they look fantastic. To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you cook it. All Healthy Living Recipes Inspire Tips & Tricks Buzz. Dhokla, a traditional Indian delicacy, which is either steamed or microwaved, makes for an excellent snack.