Eggless Banana bread. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics.
In a separate large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda,. Grease with no-stick baking spray a bread loaf pan. In a medium bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. You can cook Eggless Banana bread using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of ghee.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large banana (well mashed).
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Stir the melted butter into the mashed. Add dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; Mix to incorporate. Stir bananas, applesauce and butter together. Stir until the batter is fully mixed.
Eggless Banana bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°c..
- Line a tin with baking parchment..
- In a small bowl whisk flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- In a large bowl whisk together the clarified butter and sugar, than add mashed banana and vanilla extract..
- Add flour mixture, chopped walnuts and chocolate chips into the wet mix. Mix batter gently until combine..
- Pour the batter into prepare loaf tin.Top with walnut and choco chips..
- Bake at 180°c for 35 to 40 mins or until tester comes out clean..
- Cool in tin for at least 30 mins..
- Serve sliced ♥️. Happy cooking!.
Pour finished batter into a nonstick bread pan. Smooth out the top of the batter. Move the oven rack a notch down from the middle position. Combine well mashed up bananas with oil, almond milk, lemon juice and sugar in a large bowl. Some Tips For Eggless Banana Bread: For a healthier option, swap half of the all-purpose flour with whole wheat or white whole wheat flour.