Chicken Fajita Salad. Directions For the fajita mix: Mix the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, sugar, salt, red pepper flakes and black pepper in a. For the salad: Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle a third of the fajita mix over one side of the chicken breasts.
Cook the chicken, bell peppers, onion, salt, chili powder, cumin, and. Flip the chicken, and cook for another five minutes, until chicken is cooked and vegetables are slightly soft. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lime. You can have Chicken Fajita Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Salad
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 100 ml of freshly squeezed lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s pinch of chili flakes.
- It’s 4 of chicken thighs skinless boneless.
- You need 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 5 cups of romaine lettuce.
- It’s 2 of avocados.
- Prepare of sour cream for garnish.
In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, oil, honey, cumin, and red pepper flakes. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat Tyson frozen strips until. In the same skillet, add the remaining olive oil, green & red bell peppers,. Chicken Fajita Salad Dressing Mix together lime juice, olive oil, honey, chopped green onions, chopped fresh cilantro, chopped chili to taste (optional) and salt until combined.
Chicken Fajita Salad instructions
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Pour half the marinade into a shallow dish to marinade the chicken fillets for two hours if time allows. Refrigerate the reserved untouched marinade to use as a dressing..
- Heat about one teaspoon of oil in a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat and grill chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. (Grill in batches to prevent excess water being released.) Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest..
- Wipe pan over with paper towel; drizzle with another teaspoon of oil and fry pepper and onion strips until cooked to your liking..
- Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with leaves, avocado slices, peppers, onion strips and chicken..
- Drizzle with remaining marinade/dressing and serve with (optional) extra cilantro leaves and sour cream..
Adjust seasoning to suit your taste. Assemble Fajita Chicken Salad This fajita salad recipe is gluten free and can be healthy with chicken breast or if you want more flavor, cook this fajitas recipe with chicken thigh or leg meat. The cumin lime dressing is wonderfully refreshing and compliments the fajita salad perfectly. I made chicken fajita salad bowls, and they were sooooo good. I think shredded iceberg lettuce is so underrated.