Hidden heart raspberry cake. Get your favourites from &Cake delivered. Download the app and order now! Cover the remaining mix in cling film; set aside.
In a bowl, cream the spread and sugar together with an electric hand whisk until light and fluffy. Bake a romantic hidden heart cake without artificial food coloring for Valentine's Day! The pink heart is naturally colored with raspberries and beetroot. You can cook Hidden heart raspberry cake using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hidden heart raspberry cake
- Prepare of For raspberry cake.
- It’s of unsalted butter at room temp.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of raspberry extract.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of red gel food coloring.
- Prepare of heart cookie cutter.
- It’s of For vanilla loaf.
- Prepare of unsalted butter at room temp.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of For icing.
- It’s of powdered sugar.
- It’s of lemon juice.
This classic combination of buttery pastry and a zesty golden syrup filling is best served warm, ideally with a drizzle of cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This straightforward pud is perfect for fans of a traditional English dessert and the Valentine's makeover adds a bit of fun. This hidden heart bundt cake has the cutest surprise inside when you cut it open! This simple bundt cake recipe is moist and delicious, and perfectly festive.
Hidden heart raspberry cake instructions
- Grease the leafy tin with spray oil Then Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat butter and sugar with electric beater on high, until light and fluffy..
- Now shift all the dry ingredients then Gradually add in the flour, beating on low until all ingredients are combined. Add several drops of the red gel food coloring. Pour the red batter into the loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- Once done,cool it in pan 15 minutes, then wrap it with cling film and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, Now with the cookie cutter, cut out the hearts. Set aside..
- Vanilla Loaf Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prep a loaf pan with oil spray. Set each heart slice into the loaf pan these should reach from one end of the loaf pan to the other end of the loaf pan On high speed with an electric mixer beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the vanilla and salt.Gradually add the shifted flour beating on low until all ingredients are combined. Begin by filling in the batter on both sides and in between the heart slices..
- And lastly cover the top of the heart as well with the batter. Now Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Once done cool in pan 15 minutes.Flip the loaf onto a wire rack to cool..
White pound cake with a hint of almond, cream cheese frosting, and a surprise heart in every slice! On a cutting board, slice the ends off the pound cakes, then slice the cakes to the same thickness as the heart-shaped cookie cutter. Cut the centers out of the slices of pound cake with the cookie cutter. Set the hearts aside and discard the scraps or save for another use. To make the heart centre; Put the margarine in a bowl with the caster sugar and eggs. lemon juice • cashew nuts, soaked in cold water overnight (or they can soak for an hour in hot water) • nut milk • maple syrup • melted coconut oil • vanilla extract • freeze-dried raspberries • cacao powder What a delightful and sweet surprise to find a heart in the middle of a strawberry bundt cake!